About the center
Tysons Corner Children's Center (TCCC) is a non-profit, corporate-sponsored parent cooperative childcare center whose primary goals are to:
- Give our children ongoing opportunities for success
- Provide our parents with peace-of-mind while they work
- Support our staff as they fulfill our Commitment to Care
We offer ...
- Developmentally appropriate programs encouraging children to participate
- Hands On, Minds On Curriculum taught in a trusted learning environment
- A warm, loving atmosphere inviting children to learn through personal experience
- Availability--open on most holidays, except major government holidays. Closed for two in-service staff training days per year
- Full time and Drop In Care for children through age seven on a space available basis
- Hot catered lunches and two snacks per day USDA approved
Our Center ...
- Is licensed by Fairfax County Department of Environmental Health and Virginia Department of Social Services
- Is staffed by Early-Childhood professionals who exceed the standards defined by Virginia Department of Social Services
- Is a non-profit organization whose staff to child ratios are exceptional
Our Commitment to Care
Tysons Corner Children's Center is committed to providing exceptional, high quality childcare for our families. We know that young children thrive in a learning environment where dedicated professionals ensure that they feel safe, nurtured and loved. Our tagline, " Where Hearts and Minds Grow Strong," is our focus as we partner with our families in the care and education of their children.
Tysons Corner Children's Center is an equal opportunity provider.
Site suggestions: Contact Webmaster@TysonsCornerChildren.com
© Copyright 2011 Tysons Corner Children's Center. All rights reserved